We are more than happy to work with your insurance regarding send-out procedures such as x-rays and specialist referrals. To allow us to focus on you rather than your insurance company, at this time we do not accept insurance for our office visits. For you this means:
- Affordable prices for all because we eliminated billing and office managerial costs.
- Our office cannot “file insurance.”
- Payment in full is due from the patient/guardian at the time of service.
- Medicare patients will be required to sign a waiver stipulating their understanding that they cannot file for reimbursement of our fees from Medicare.
- Unfortunately, Medicaid patients cannot be seen at this time.
- Your private heath information will be shared with fewer individual and entities.
Since we attempt to keep our costs low, we would like for you to see how our pricing is structured. If you still have questions…
Call to schedule a FREE 15-minute Meet-and-Greet! (No medical advice will be dispensed at this visit.)
Family Medicine or Lifestyle Medicine Visits:
Additional $15 charge for initial visit ONLY.
- Weigh-in /Blood Pressure only — Free
- Level 1 visit…$45 Example: Simple Ear Infection
- Level 2 visit…$65 Example: Controlled High Blood Pressure
- Level 3 visit …$95 Example: A 30-minute Lifestyle Medicine Follow-up consult, or 2-3 Controlled Chronic Conditions
- Level 4 visit …$125 Example: 2-3 Uncontrolled Chronic Conditions
- Level 5 visit …$155 Example: a Physical, Initial Lifestyle Medicine Consult, or 3+ Uncontrolled Conditions
- Telephone Coaching or In-office Nurse Coaching — $10/unit (unit=10 minutes)
- Group Medical Visits (not available at all times)…$65
- Coffee Chat…$10
- Telephone Calls after 5 pm, before 8 am, and on weekends and holidays…$10-$30 depending on length and complexity
If Osteopathic Manipulation is recommended to treat a problem(s) presented during your office visit, additional charges for that service are as follows:
- 1-2 Areas…$50
- 3-4 Areas…$70
- 5-6 Areas…$90
- 7-8 Areas…$110
- 9-10 Areas…$130
All pricing subject to change without notice. If applicable, additional fees for labs, procedures, and other services will apply. We will be happy to provide a quote upon request.
We will be happy to order labs so that your insurance provider is billed if this is an option. Otherwise lab prices are available prior to lab draws.
Lifestyle Medicine class visit pricing available on the Lifestyle Medicine Page Here
Additional learning activities will also be offered at rates from $0-$80.