Addressing the preventable and potentially reversible causes of chronic diseases.
Your Risk for a Chronic Health Condition
Alabama Obesity 36.3%–That is MORE than one in 3 adults
US adult population data from the CDC:
* 9.4% diabetics
* 33.9% prediabetic
* 1 in 3 have high blood pressure (hypertension)
* 1 in 3 prehypertensive
* In 95 million total cholesterol levels greater than 200 mg/dL
* Stoke — 5th leading cause of death
* Yearly heart attacks– 735,000
But Did You Know?
* 80% percent of heart disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes and
* 40% of cancers
Could be prevented
WITHOUT the use of weight loss supplements, shots, calorie/carb/fat/protein counting, or strenuous exercise.
In all three programs you will learn how you can take control and improve your health by swapping unhealthy habits for life enhancing ones.
Other participants from the same household may take Nuts and Bolts or The Whole Enchilada for $65 per person.
For some health conditions, the participant may be eligible to use their health savings account.
To learn more, the next free information sessions is March 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm and will be held at 103 Intercom Drive, Suite B, Madison, AL.
To register for the free information session, go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/information-session-on-lifestyle-medicine-programs-tickets-59086213455 f11e0a1b11ae10
Any questions may be emailed to Info@HealthStylesDr.com or you can call 256-280-3990 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- The Whole Enchilada begins Tuesday April 2, 2019.
- Nuts and Bolts begins June 2019.
- Just the Flax Spring 2019 class FULL. Next class Summer 2019.